1) Track How Your Time Is Spent
2) Head to Bed Earlier
3) Schedule Your Workouts — Make Them A Habit
4) Attend Classes, Get A Workout Buddy
5) Put Money On The Table
6) Join Competitions
7) Set Goals & Track Your Progress
– Weight / Body Fat
– Before / After Looks
– Body Measurements
– Amount of Weight Lifted / set of exercise
– Amount of reps you can do of a certain exercise until failure, for example burpees, push-ups and pull-ups.
– Time taken to complete 5k/10k/half-marathon/marathon.
– Pace/Time for sprint dashes
– VO2 Max
– Mastering certain gymnastique movements and tricks.
– Average Daily steps taken using a pedometer / fitness tracker.